Henry D. Overton
President & Co-Founder
Henry Overton is a life-long I.T. enthusiast, a former Computer Science teacher, and a passionate ambassador for business success.
Armed with his first PC at the age of 13, he’s been consulting people and businesses ever since on how to better use their computers to meet their goals.
As a brief diversion, he spent 4 years teaching Computer Science to Kindergarten through High School students, and found a true love for teaching.
As a co-founder of Turn Key Solutions, LLC Henry has been intimately involved in planning, directing and implementing projects for 200+ Small to Medium sized Business clients.
He has also provided the same services for TKS's extensive Healthcare-related clients, including the following client projects:
- Surgical Specialty Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- The NeuroMedical Center Clinic, Baton Rouge, LA
- The NeuroMedical Center Hospital, Baton Rouge, LA
- Pediatric and Internal Medicine Associates, Baton Rouge, LA
- Fertile Crescent, Baton Rouge, LA
- Baton Rouge Urology, Baton Rouge, LA
In addition to experience and technical acumen across a wide spectrum of areas, Henry also brings the following strengths to our consulting team:
Bachelor's of Science from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Active member of several chapters of the Louisiana Medical Managers's Group Association